Crocheting Adventures with Hyperbolic Planes Named Oddest Book Title of 2009
Posted on March 29, 2010
Crocheting Adventures with Hyperbolic Planes by Dr Daina Taimina (A K Peters) won the Bookseller's 2009 Diagram Prize. The mathematic crocheting book received 42% of the votes cast. Here is a list of some of the other books receiving votes.
- What Kind of Bean is this Chihuahua? by Tara Jansen-Meyer (Mirror) - 30%
- Collectible Spoons of the Third Reich by James A Yannes (Trafford) - 11%
- Afterthoughts of a Worm Hunter by David Crompton (Glenstrae)
- Governing Lethal Behavior in Autonomous Robots by Ronald C Arkin (CRC Press)
- The Changing World of Inflammatory Bowel Disease by Ellen Scherl and Marla Dubinsky (SLACK Inc).