Crocheting Adventures with Hyperbolic Planes Named Oddest Book Title of 2009
Posted on March 29, 2010
Crocheting Adventures with Hyperbolic Planes by Dr Daina Taimina (A K Peters) won the Bookseller's 2009 Diagram Prize. The mathematic crocheting book received 42% of the votes cast. Here is a list of some of the other books receiving votes.
- What Kind of Bean is this Chihuahua? by Tara Jansen-Meyer (Mirror) - 30%
- Collectible Spoons of the Third Reich by James A Yannes (Trafford) - 11%
- Afterthoughts of a Worm Hunter by David Crompton (Glenstrae)
- Governing Lethal Behavior in Autonomous Robots by Ronald C Arkin (CRC Press)
- The Changing World of Inflammatory Bowel Disease by Ellen Scherl and Marla Dubinsky (SLACK Inc).
More from Writers Write
Michael Wolff Makes Forbes 2018 List of World's Highest Paid Authors
Mark Twain Offers Sage Advice to Young Writer in Famous Letter Up for Auction
Hailee Steinfeld to Star in Emily Dickinson Sitcom