2009's Oddest Book Title of the Year
Posted on March 27, 2009
The Bookseller has announced the winner of this year's Oddest Book Title of the Year prize. The oddest book title for this year is The 2009-2014 World Outlook for 60-milligram Containers of Fromage Frais by Professor Philip M. Parker (Icon Group International). The oddly titled book can be purchased on Amazon.com for a mere $795. It doesn't sound like a very exciting read but maybe that's just us. Others might be thrilled reading about the market for 60-milligram containers.
Here's the complete list of the odd title finalists.
- The 2009-2014 World Outlook for 60-miligram Containers of Fromage Frais
- Baboon Metaphysics by Dorothy L Cheney and Robert M Seyfarth (University of Chicago Press)
- Curbside Consultation of the Colon by Brooks D Cash
- Strip and Knit with Style by Mark Hordyszynski (C&T)
- The Large Sieve and its Applications by Emmanuel Kowalski (Cambridge University Press)
- Techniques for Corrosion Monitoring by Lietai Yang (Woodhead).