Book Promotion Home
Articles and Features
Promote Your Books Through Flyers
by Judy Collins
© 2003 All Rights Reserved
A good, inexpensive way to promote your books is a flyer.
1. Include your front cover. People want to see what your book
2. Hook your prospective buyers with the headline in the top line.
3. Include some juicy excerpts. Buyers want to see a sample of
4. Include your picture with a brief biography near it. People
5. Add praise from others. This is the most important way to
6. Put ordering information on a coupon at the flyer's bottom.
7. Make it easy to buy. Offer easy ways to buy: credit cards, checks
8. Give your buyers all the ways to stay in touch with
9. Carry at least 25 flyers with you in a folder. Give one to
10. Use the backside of the flyer. Multiply buying results with
Your flyer is an extension of you and your book, and one of the
Judy Cullins: 20-year author, publisher, book coach
Helps entrepreneurs manifest their book and web dreams
eBk: _Ten Non-techie Ways to Market Your Book Online_
Send an email to Subscribe@bookcoaching.com
FREE The Book Coach Says... includes 2 free eReports/